A wide range of Industry Testing is available at CNM Workforce Training Center
• ACT WorkKeys - Skills Assessment and National Career Readiness Certificate
• EPA 608 of the Clean Air Act (EPA)
• Industry Competency Exam (ICE)
• Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
• Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE)
• National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Practical Exam (NREMT)*
• NMNEC Health Education Systems Incorporated Admissions Assessment (HESI A2)
• NM Commercial Driver License Skills Exam (CDL)
• NM Nurse Aid Competency Evaluation Exam (CNA)
• NM Pesticide Licensing Exam
• North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP), Photovoltaic and Solar Heating Entry Level Exam
We also offer Professional High Stakes Testing through Castle Worldwide, Comira, Performance Assessment Network (PAN), and Pearson Vue including industry certification exams for organizations such as the American Culinary Federation (ACF), Board of Chiropractic Examiners (BCE), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), and many more.
CDL Skills Exam
For additional information please contact WTCtesting@cnm.edu or call (505) 224-5206.