EC-Council’s Certified CISO Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world. A core group of high-level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, formed the foundation of the program and outlined the content covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training. Some members of the Board contributed as authors, others as exam writers, others as quality assurance checks, and still others as instructors. Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring and sitting CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned executives to the next generation of leaders in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
Pre-requisite: CCISOs are certified in the knowledge of and experience in the following CCISO Domains:
1. Governance and Risk Management (Policy, Legal, and Compliance)
2. Information Security Controls, Compliance, and Audit Management
3. Security Program Management & Operations
4. Information Security Core Competencies
5. Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Vendor Management
Upon completion of training, candidates must have five years of experience in three of these five domains to qualify for the certification exam.