Students who successfully complete Professional Sales Readiness
boost their employability in any profession in the “new normal.” They learn the consultative process for problem-solving and persuasion. In addition to a solid framework for sales success, the program includes an aptitude assessment and professional branding instruction. Perhaps most valuable is an introduction to state-of-the-art technology applications Salesforce and Groove used by Fortune 500 companies. The Global Digital Economy has arrived. Up-to-date technology skills are vital to future success!
Learn and connect with emplolyers through:
- Used by Fortune 500 to recruit sales talent
- 13 sales profiles
- Articulate Sales Strengths: Hard Skills, Soft Skills, Brand
- Identify corresponding jobs
2. Individualized Instruction
- Role play assignments based on student’s assessment.
- Gain experience for specific roles
3. Sales Process / Technology Skills
Sales: Identifying Leads, Networking, Strategy/Needs, Presentation, Proposal
Tech: Trained in Salesforce, Sales Engagement Platforms, LinkedIn
4. Employer Portal / Interaction
- Company role plays, guest speakers, job matching, videos