In addition to the large array of professional development and personal enrichment courses, CNM also offers customized training specially designed for your business as well as room rental at the Workforce Training Center. We are also always interested in hearing new ideas for courses. Please click on the teaching link to find out how to propose a course.
CUSTOMIZED TRAINING | ROOM RENTAL | TEACHING
The CNM Workforce Training Center offers high quality, innovative and customized employee training, distance learning and skill development for your staff. We are able to design programs customized to your needs in almost any subject and offer courses at your location or ours. Please contact one of our Business Account Representatives to develop a customized training plan for your organization.
Mark Pyszkowski • email@example.com • (505) 224-5227
Cynthia Molnar • firstname.lastname@example.org • (505) 224-5228
CNM Workforce Training Center (WTC) rents rooms on a space available basis. We offer this service at a rate that is both reasonable and competitive. Click on the link below to access the ROOM REQUEST FORM. You will find rate information as well as room options on this form, or you may simply click on the ROOM RATES link below to see the rate chart. Please contact the Receptionist at (505) 224-5200 or e-mail WTCrooms@cnm.edu for information.
- Conference rooms, classrooms and computer labs for rent on a space available basis;
- Tables and chairs (subject to availability based on number of rooms in use);
- Set-up of tables and chairs (varied configuration options provided);
- Includes Audio/Visual/Internet services and technical support;
- Courtesy telephone in the lobby (limit);
- Computer access in the lobby (limit);
- Usual and customary custodial services;
- Vending machines;
- Wireless internet access (instructions available upon request);
- A list of local service providers for additional services, including local caterers and lodging.
ROOM SERVICES & RATES
ROOM REQUEST FORM & CONTRACT
CNM is always interested in seeking innovative ways to provide high quality training and offer new courses to the community. If you have a skill, expertise or an idea for a class or workshop, please submit a course proposal form or apply for a part-time position using the links below. We would love to hear from you.
APPLY AT cnm.edu
Potential instructors may apply for a Faculty Position in the "Casual Part-time Instructor Pool, Various Disciplines" job posting by clicking on the "Apply at cnm.edu" link above.
If you would like to propose a course for review prior to submitting your application please download the course proposal form and return it to Vicki Wood at email@example.com.